Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Mindcraft the Musical Recount

On the 21st of september we had a production! Called MINDCRAFT THE MUSICAL. The Kauri group was split into 3 even groups. Choir(MY GROUP), Props (Used to be in that group) and Set and marketing. Choir was the group that had to sing the songs. Props made all the heads and tv and big stuff. Set and marketing made posters and made the minor props. I was in the choir, Scene changer and props. I was in the props and then I got chosen for Scene changer. I got bored so I decided to join the choir! I think I did really well and My grandparents were proud of me too, so overall I did good. EVERYTHING WAS CHALLENGING! There was not one thing that was easy (One of the reasons I liked that we finished yesterday) . The most enjoyable part was the all about the spells song because it is my favorite song. The most important thing in a production is never give up! It might not look like what you thought it was gonna be but at the end of everyone participating it will be better than what you thought.

File_000.jpegWritten by Rachel Sutherland. In association with 'takeabowproductions.org"


We had a Mindcraft the musical production.

No comments:

Post a Comment